Community Woman’s Club
The Community Woman’s Club, Inc., is a historic U.S. building located at 5 Rosa L Jones Drive, Cocoa, Florida. The Central Church of Christ initially constructed the building circa 1950 and the Community Woman’s Club of Cocoa purchased it in 1966.
The object of the Community Woman’s Club is to promote the charitable and educational interests of Brevard County communities.
Any woman who is a resident of Brevard County and wishes to participate in activities to encourage and promote these interests may apply for membership.
The Club is actively involved in educational pursuits, the Arts, civic improvements, home life, international affairs, conservation of natural resources both local, state, regional and national in conjunction with the General Federation of Women’s Clubs.
Our lovely building, “Magnolia Hall,” which includes a stage and large modern kitchen, is available for event rentals.5 Rosa L Jones Blvd Cocoa, Florida 32922 321-639-4193 Email Visit Website Visit Facebook