Eligibility & Exhibition Standards
- All work must be original and handcrafted by the artist or crafter. Commercial, buy/sell, or retail mass-marketed merchandise not created by the exhibitor is not permitted.
- The exhibitor guarantees the accuracy and authenticity of the handmade product(s) submitted.
- Any item displayed at the show and not listed on the application is subject to removal. HCVMS staff may reserve the right to inquire about additional information to confirm eligibility.
All applications MUST be accompanied by a minimum of five (5) images. Items you display during the fair MUST match submitted photos and application descriptions.
- Three images of individual pieces of work. If more than one product, be sure to include at least one (1) image of each product type.
- One (1)image of a work in progress is REQUIRED.
- One (1) image of the booth display including the artist’s work that will be in the show.
Choose high-quality, good-resolution photos that demonstrate product quality and uniqueness. Images should NOT include the artist or booth name in the picture.
By providing these images, applicants give HCVMS consent to use them in promotional materials if accepted.
Images are reviewed by a committee of local artists, art professionals, and crafters. The jury will view each artist’s set of five images. Creative excellence and a well-balanced show are the criteria for the selection of exhibitors. Decisions of the jury panel are final. The committee has the right to reject any exhibitor based on past experience, art submitted, or other.
Exhibitor Space Information
- Event organizers determine booth location assignments. Booth Spaces are subject to change up to and including the Saturday of the event. There will be no refunds for booth space changes.
- Each Vendor is responsible for their display materials. All displays must be in good taste, in the opinion of event hosts.
- Amplified music or sound of any kind is not permitted over 80 decibels and is discouraged if it does not pertain to the exhibitor’s art or craft.
- No banners, flags, bandit signs, or any signage not affixed to your tent will be permitted. All signage must stay within your 10×10 space.
- HCVMS reserves the right to reject unsuitable work, displays, or signage without refund and require immediate removal.
- HCVMS is not responsible for damage, loss, or storage.
Fees & Payments
- A nonrefundable $25 application/jury fee is required to participate as a vendor in the Art & Craft Fairs. This is a one-time fee for the year (2024). If accepted, you will not have to re-apply.
- Upon acceptance into the Cocoa Village Art & Craft Fairs, event deposits ($50 per event) are due immediately to reserve your booth space and will be applied to the space fee for the respective event. Deposits can be made for one or multiple events.
- All reservations must be paid in full fifteen (15) business days before the event.
- You may cancel your registration fifteen (15) business days before the event for a refund if you have paid in full. Please note that the deposit ($50 per event) is non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given for “no-call no-shows”.
- Electricity is available in limited areas(reserve early) at $50 per vendor. Please note power is limited to a 12 amp service.
Set-up and breakdown
Spaces are generally 10’ by 10’. A few locations are slightly uneven to allow for the natural layout of the streets.
Saturday | 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM
434 Delannoy Avenue
Cocoa, FL 32922
- All vendors must check in before 9:30 AM
- All booth displays must be set up by 9:30 AM
- All vendors must keep booth displays in place until the end of the event
- NO FRIDAY NIGHT SET-UP IS PERMITTED
- Booth breakdown is between 4:00 – 5:00 PM, Sunday
- Vendors are required to stop selling to customers at 4:00 PM, Sunday
- Vehicle loading does not start until 5:00 PM, Sunday
- Vendors will not be allowed to bring their vehicles to their booths until 5:00 PM for safety purposes(STRICTLY ENFORCED).
- THE STREETS WILL REMAIN CLOSED until 6:00 PM, Sunday
- A valid event vehicle pass is required for admission, Sunday after 5:00 PM
Overnight security will be present on Saturday. Vendors are encouraged to take the appropriate steps to secure their valuables overnight and at all times.
Be prepared for sun, rain, or wind. No refunds or rain dates are given for bad weather with the following exception: if the Fall Art & Craft Fair must be canceled due to an approaching hurricane, The Fall Fair will be postponed. The makeup date shall be no less than ten (10) and no more than 21 days following the originally scheduled date for the event. The postponement and the makeup date shall be announced electronically to all participants as soon as practical.
$4050.00 in prize money will be awarded to our fine art/craft winners for the Spring event ONLY! Judging for cash prizes takes place on Saturday. Artist Awards are determined by professional art jurors. Creative excellence is the criteria for selecting the awards. Awards will be presented Saturday afternoon with prize money delivered at the close of the show. Prize awards are as follows:
- Best in Show
- 2 Dimension
- 3 Dimension
- Mixed Media
Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and remitting 6% of Florida sales tax. If you need a sales tax form, please inquire at check-in.