- Make and serve authentic food during the event.
- A current Florida Department of Business Professional Regulation (DBPR) Mobile Food Service License
- A yearly fire inspection is required of all mobile food & cooking operations taking place within the City of Cocoa.
- A City Fire Inspector will inspect all mobile food operations on the morning of the Fair. All vendors must comply.
All applications MUST be accompanied by a minimum of five (5) images. Items you display during the fair MUST match submitted photos and application descriptions.
- Three (3) images of menu items (food) are required.
- One (1) image of the menu is REQUIRED.
- One (1) image of the food truck or tent is REQUIRED.
Choose high-quality, good-resolution photos that demonstrate product quality and uniqueness.
By providing these images, applicants give HCVMS consent to use them in promotional materials if accepted.
Exhibitor Space Information
- Space sizes vary based on individual food truck or tent needs. The flat rate fee for a food vendor is $300.00.
- Event organizers determine vendor location assignments. Spaces are subject to change up to and including the Saturday of the event. There will be no refunds for space changes.
- Each Vendor is responsible for their display. All displays must be in good taste, in the opinion of event hosts.
- Amplified music or sound of any kind is not permitted.
- HCVMS reserves the right to reject unsuitable food vendors without a refund and require immediate removal.
- HCVMS is not responsible for damage, loss, or storage.
- Fuel tanks shall be at capacity to enable uninterrupted operation during the event.
- Generators shall be isolated from contact with the public and be as quiet as possible. If generators are loud or disturbing, vendors will be asked to resolve the issue or kindly leave without a refund.
Fire Extinguisher Requirements
- NFPA 10 compliance portable fire extinguishers must be on hand in cooking areas.
- The appearance of the vendor’s space is critical to the overall appearance of the Fair!
- Do not use the trash can set out for fair guests.
- We will provide each booth with a trash dumpster map.
- Do not dump grease or water onto the ground, into trash cans, or dumpsters.
Fees & Payments
- Upon acceptance into the Cocoa Village Art & Craft Fairs, event deposits ($50 per event) are due immediately to reserve your space and will be applied to the space fee for the respective event. Deposits can be made for one or multiple events.
- All reservations must be paid in full fifteen (15) business days before the event.
- You may cancel your application registration fifteen (15) business days before the event for a refund. Please note that the deposit ($50 per event) is non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given for “no-call no-shows”.
- Electricity is available in limited areas(reserve early) at $50 per vendor. Please note power is limited to a 12 amp service.
Set-up and breakdown
Saturday | 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM
434 Delannoy Avenue
Cocoa, FL 32922
- All vendors must check in before 9:30 AM
- All food tents or trucks must be set up by 9:30 AM
- All vendors must keep tents or trucks in place until the end of the event
- NO FRIDAY NIGHT SET-UP IS PERMITTED
- Tent or truck breakdown is between 4:00 – 5:00 PM, Sunday.
- Vendors are required to stop selling to customers at 4:00 PM Sunday.
- Vehicle loading does not start until 5:00 PM Sunday.
- Vendors will not be allowed to bring their vehicles to their tents or move trucks until 5:00 PM for safety purposes(STRICTLY ENFORCED).
- THE STREETS WILL REMAIN CLOSED until 6:00 PM, Sunday
- A valid event vehicle pass is required for admission Sunday after 5:00 PM.
Overnight security will be present on Saturday. Vendors are encouraged to take the appropriate steps to secure their valuables overnight and at all times.
Be prepared for sun, rain, or wind. No refunds or rain dates are given for bad weather with the following exception: if the Fall Art & Craft Fair must be canceled due to an approaching hurricane, The Fall Fair will be postponed. The makeup date shall be at least ten (10) and at most 21 days following the originally scheduled date for the event. The postponement and the makeup date shall be announced electronically to all participants as soon as practical.
The vendor assumes full and sole liability for all Federal, State, and local taxes applicable to the property, income, and transactions of the Vendor, and where required by applicable laws and regulations.
Liability insurance listing Greater Cocoa Community Partnership, Inc. doing business as Historic Cocoa Village Main Street as additional loss payees are required and a copy must be on file before Fair Day.